Jul 10, 2010

News about the future of this blog

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I last posted. I am getting back to it now, with just reviews for now and later on I'll start adding news items like I used to. I am also working on a music website where you'll be able to find everything from this blog and more. It's still in the works and I'm not sure when will it be available, but hopefully in about two weeks. It will be basically a place for reviews, recommendations, news etc. focusing on similar genres as this blog. When it's ready I'll post both here and there. For now I'll post two new reviews I have ready in a minute.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome man! Good to hear! You post some amazing stuff on Youtube so I followed you here.

    Thanks again for being active. :)

    ReplyDelete