Oct 10, 2009

Release updates.

New California Sunshine album was released and a Liquid Stranger album is coming up soon. Here is the full list:

October 10th:
Para Halu - The Future Sound of Para Halu (Psylife Music)
California Sunshine - The Dark Side Of The Brain (Ultiva Records)
Bodhisattva 13:20 - Equations (2TO6 Records)

October 16th:
Shotu - Conception (Hadra Productions)
Liquid Stranger - The Intergalactic Slapstick (Interchill Records)

A review for an older album is coming up before I review something recently released. From last month's releases I listened to Open Source's album and I thought it was pretty terrible. A score of 2 out of 5 for me, not really worth listening.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info update.

    I was also wandering if you've ever heard Bodhisattva 13:20's chillout tracks on the Celestial Dragon comp "Intermittent Memories"?

    His track "Renewal Chant" is simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete